Online Equipment Register
Manage and track your client’s equipment
- Designed for large numbers of assets
- Drastically reduces the time to create customer documentation
- Provides your customers with an online portal for downloading certification
- Create unlimited customer (restricted) access
- Create visual inspection certificates and test certificates
- View equipment registers and summary reports
- View equipment’s inspection history and relevant documents
Use our mobile application to quickly perform inspections on your client’s equipment onsite or in the factory.
- Fast offline inspection entry
- Runs on all Android and Apple tables and phones
- Attach images
- Take signatures
- Can be used to inspect chain slings, chain blocks & lever hoists, concrete lifting devices, spreader bars and lifting beams, goods cages, personnel cages, lashing points, height safety fixtures and any other type of equipment
- Can be configured to any relevant standard
Easily plan, schedule and manage recurring or one off jobs.
- Visual drag and drop scheduler
- Manage your company branches and jobs
- Notifications to you and your customers when your jobs are due
- Auto schedule option that schedules a job for each month a client has equipment due for examination.
Reports & Certificates
Access detailed service reports and inspection reports online, anytime, anywhere.
- Work from our templates or customise your own
- Templates can conform to Leea, LOLER (Regulations 1998), Nata, ISO, ASNZS, BSEN
- Customer registers, job item summary, and individual reports come as standard
- Extend your system to create specific reports for your customers
Style your reports and online register to match your branding, use any custom URL or domain.
Accounting / CRM integration
Integrate with your other services to provide a seamless billing solution.
Ensure you know when your inspections fall due.
We work with you to create forms that are tailored to your specific industry standards and internal requirements.
Allow your service team to accurately log their time against jobs, to help track job costs and expedite the invoicing process.
Add fully customisable service charge records. Add additional billing, parts and onsite costs.
Auto send reports
Configure and send your completed reports and service records via the online register.
Provides you with all the information you need, including a snapshot of which equipment requires your immediate attention.
Provide your customers with login capabilities to keep track of their equipment and inspection schedule.
Easily search, locate and review historical service and inspection records to meet your compliance obligations.